Summit Machine Tool LLC has an opening for a Territory Sales Manager. This self-motivated and experienced salesperson will manage customers in a large geographic territory/region in the US.
– Supporting existing customers and dealers by developing key customer relationships.
– Developing sales leads through phone calls, emails, and responding to web leads.
– Prospecting for new dealers or representatives in your assigned territory.
– Making sales calls and negotiating sales to end users.
– Providing quotes and processing sales orders.
– Work from home opportunity with at least 50% travel required.
– Participating in sales meetings and providing regular account updates.
– Assisting with marketing efforts and customer prospecting opportunities.
3+ years sales experience recommended. Knowledge of metalworking machine tools and CNC applications preferred. Knowledge of industrial distribution also helpful. Salary plus benefits and commission program.
Summit Machine Tool has been serving the metalworking machine tool industry for over 65 years. We pride ourselves in delivering quality machinery, large parts inventory, and technical service to every customer.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.